The New Online Concept That Makes Your Practice Website Redundant! - The Digital Practitioner

Thursday 25 October 2018

The New Online Concept That Makes Your Practice Website Redundant!



Having spent quite a bit of money a few years back on an all singing and dancing brand new website I was expecting a lot!...

A lot more patients coming through my doors and a lot more income for my 'investment'...

But what actually happened was, ermm...well....nothing.

The 'Expert Marketing and Web Design Agency' had set everything up to optomize new customers to come to my site in the hope of them coming to my practice and becoming a life long patient / client / customer.

Fast forward 2 years and knowing what I know now, as The Digital Practitioner, I really what to give myself a slap across the face and a good hard shake every time I recall this situation.




There's one word that I used above and that word is exactly what we as practice owners are paying out silly amounts of money to web design and marketing agencies for...

That word is 'hope'!

Hope that potential patients will actually find our site...

Hope that when they land on our site that the amount of links, pictures, and other distractions won't stop them from getting to the actual part of the page where they will take some form of action step (if there is one) closer to booking an appointment in your practice...

Hope that the 7 second attention span (attention span of the average website viewer) won't have them click away before they can discover your contact details...

I could go on...

We are forking out a lot of money for a service and product that relies on hope...

Thankfully I have found a way to take 'hope' out of the equation when attracting new clients...

A specific type of web site that works for you, over and over again, on auto-pilot...

Bringing actual paying clients through your doors!

I am going to introduce you to the most important online strategy that you an easily implement and use for a fraction of the cost that will actually grow your practice and income...

Yes, actual results!

Stay Posted on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/thedigitalpractitioner/ in the coming week for an exciting opportunity to get insider knowledge on this secret weapon for your practice absolutely FREE.


by: Alan Bryden

No comments:

Post a Comment