Social Media And Online Business Changed How I Run My Physical Optical P... - The Digital Practitioner

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Social Media And Online Business Changed How I Run My Physical Optical P...



The process of learning about online business and social media marketing opened my eyes to the world of possibility that currently exists for all small business owners.








Taking the tools, strategies and systems and repurposing them for my own business has enabled me to go from working 5-6 days per week to only two days. In doing so I am now generating more income and have more free time to spend with my family and to develop and explore other income generating options outside my own small business.


Getting informed about the online business world is a form of up-skilling.
Technology has changed so rapidly in recent years, small business and established professional practices have found it difficult to adapt to the change.
Adapt you must, in order to grow and thrive.

Follow and subscribe to my journey and I hope I can provide you and your business with some value along the way :).



No comments:

Post a Comment